Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) will do many things; one of which is to protect the assets you’ve worked so hard to accumulate. It is worth your time to consider LTC insurance and the younger you are, the lower the premium. There are many different options to choose from to adapt a policy to fit each individual’s needs.
We love to educate clients on the importance of long-term care insurance and all of the options with LTCI, if you want to learn about LTCI or just want a highly qualified professional to help you choose, contact us!
Some things to think about when shopping for Long-Term Care Insurance:
- Can my business deduct LTCI premiums?
- Can my spouse and I deduct any of our LTCI premiums?
- Does it cover nursing home, assisted living, home health care?
- What is the maximum daily benefit for nursing home care?
- Are there limits on the amount the policy will pay during a lifetime?
- Does the policy have inflation protection?
- Is there a waiting period?
- Will my policy also waive my premiums if my spouse goes on claim?
- What are the benefits of having a long-term care policy?